“NLP” stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming
NLP is simply a deeper understanding and deciphering of the language of the subconsious mind and implanting new programmes into your subconscious mind to go in better directions or steering you away from unwanted behaviour, using Trance and hypnosis.
The placebo effect needs to be understood, if people do get better taking a pretend drug, could it be their minds or their thoughts that has cured them?
Let us accept that we may have made mistakes in the past or that we have had a rough deal, some way or another.
NLP is simply, how to move on. Time only exists now! The past doesn’t exist and nor does the future. Let’s get on with creating a new future!
The presuppositions of NLP are:
- The ability to change the process by which we experience reality is more often valuable than changing the content of our experience of reality.
- The meaning of the communication is the response you get.
- All distinctions human beings are able to make concerning our environment and our behavior can be usefully represented through the visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory, and gustatory senses.
- The resources an individual needs in order to effect a change are already within them.
- The map is not the territory.
- The positive worth of the individual is held constant, while the value and appropriateness of internal and/or external behavior is questioned.
- There is a positive intention motivating every behavior, and a context in which every behavior has value.
- Feedback vs. Failure – All results and behaviors are achievements, whether they are desired outcomes for a given task/context, or not.
NLP can cure a massive amount of conditions and can generally improve peoples lives, whether it is just to improve business performance, breaking habitual behaviour or dealing with a difficult personal problem.
NLP’s major benefits in comparison to other alternative theraphy is that it does not require you to verbally go through any painful history or tell the therapist about the problem or where it stems from. There is no need to face any guilt or to look into areas of your life that might be too difficult to bare. It focuses on our representational system, how we see or present ourselves internally.
NLP focuses, most importantly, on how you can move forward.
We will have the answer.